Tag: #2018makenine

  • A year in my sewing life, and introducing #sewgoodintentions2019!

    A year in my sewing life, and introducing #sewgoodintentions2019!

    So it’s been a while since I blogged, and I wanted to round-up a year of my sewing progress in 2018 – for me it’s been an incredibly clarifying experience. I have discovered that: I value quality over quantity. My sewing priorities change with the seasons and I am drawn to dress patterns, above separates. […]

  • Good golly Miss Molly!

    Good golly Miss Molly!

      The #SOIMolly dress pattern had been on my to sew list last year, and made it to my #2018makenine patterns. Having sewn the Tilly and the buttons Coco in a dressmaking workshop in 2017, I decided that I would try out a Sew Over It jersey pattern (I have mostly been sewing Tilly’s patterns for […]